For two decades, Signature Science has brought together the brightest minds from across the scientific disciplines. United under a common mission to apply high-quality scientific analysis and technical skills to national and homeland security, public health, and law enforcement challenges, our scientists, engineers, and technicians collaborate to deliver innovative solutions to our clients’ toughest problems and move science forward. To be a member of this exceptional Signature Science team is to be challenged with rewarding work, to be stimulated intellectually, and imbued with a sense of hope, growth and opportunity. Join us today!
Featured Careers at SigSci
Perform DNA analysis, extract DNA using multiple methods, use and maintain a variety of modern scientific equipment … MORE
Job functions will include performing data analytics and statistical analyses, training and optimizing machine learning and predictive models, generating visualizations, and developing automated data processing pipelines… MORE
Offices in Four Vibrant U.S. Cities
With offices across the U.S., the beginning of your Signature Science career is at your fingertips. Check out our current openings to find your fit.
More Than a Workplace
Since our founding in 2001 our Company has grown, diversified, and succeeded because of our people — because of their talent, because of their care, because of their achievement. Our hallmarks have been innovation, creativity, and technical excellence delivered with agility and with careful attention to the needs and expectations of our clients.
Whether working in Signature Science’s offices and laboratories or onsite at our clients’ laboratories and facilities, employees and their families are eligible to receive a full benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits effective first day of employment (company covers the majority of employee benefit costs)
- Health Savings Account (with company contribution) & Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Competitive PTO program including (annually): 10 paid holidays, 12 paid sick leave days accrued, and 10 paid vacation days accrued. Employees accrue vacation leave at an increasing rate according to their tenure with the company.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan (eligible to participate first day of employment; 3% company contribution after one year of service)
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
- Educational assistance/reimbursement program
- Professional development opportunities
- Employer matching for charitable contributions
- Business-casual environment
- Company-sponsored volunteer opportunities supporting STEM and veterans’ organizations
Internal Research & Development Opportunities
Signature Science employees may participate in the company’s internal R&D program. They are also afforded opportunities to attend conferences and training events focused on technical and client mission topics.
Signature Science celebrates employee contributions and successes in a number of ways. Achievement awards, service awards, and monthly company-wide achievement announcements ensure that here, your outstanding work will not go unnoticed.
Who Are We?
Are you wondering if you are an ideal candidate. Check out this video and see if this sounds like you. If so, come grow with us.
Signature Science is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in the Workplace. Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disabled/Veteran