To our Valued Clients and Partners:
Signature Science, LLC is taking decisive action to ‘flatten the curve’ of the outbreak of COVID-19. We have assembled a dedicated team that are closely monitoring developments in the coronavirus pandemic, in addition to the rapidly evolving public health policy surrounding it. Informing this team’s decision-making regarding the day-to-day operation of SigSci are three main objectives:
- To promote the health and safety of our employees and our valued clients and partners.
- To continue to deliver the highest level of service and support to our clients.
- To do our part to reduce the potential for the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent of COVID-19.
To these ends, Leadership at Signature Science has enacted the following policy changes:
- Optimized telework for employees whose duties can be effectively executed from home in support of social distancing measures.
- Encouraged unwell employees to self-quarantine/isolate by staying home when sick through the liberal use of paid sick leave as well as optimization of telework.
- Suspended company-sponsored international travel, excepting for travel that has been carefully considered and deemed mission essential in collaboration with our clients, to be followed by a documented 14-day period of self-quarantine.
- Suspended all company-sponsored domestic travel unless deemed to be mission essential by Leadership, in collaboration with our clients.
- Required visitors to all SigSci facilities to disclose international travel, cohabitation with recent international travelers or contact with COVID-19 infected persons. Entry is denied to such persons for a minimum of 14 days after their return home and for those displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
As we continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our long-term focus remains squarely on the betterment and security of our clients and our employees. Although we find ourselves in an environment of unprecedented social stress, we are heartened by the adaptability of our staff and their dedication to meeting your needs, goals and deadlines.
We remain in close contact and collaboration with our staff, providing transparent guidelines pursuant to their safety and public health best practices. We will continue to adapt to the changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and modify our policies as is advisable.
Wm. M. Thompson
President & CEO